Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan R Stratford has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ryan R Stratford has the following 20 expertise
- Rectal Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Fecal Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Uterine Prolapse
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
Dr. Ryan R Stratford has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ryan R Stratford is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I am an RN, so I did my research before selecting Dr. Stratford. He is well esteemed in the medical community and the one that another OBGYN stated he would send his mother/wife to. I postponed getting medical attention following a traumatic delivery of my daughter 16 years ago. I am a very modest person and 'chickened out' of this surgery TWICE before finally going through with it even though I knew he was highly recommended. I explained my concerns to the office staff and they reassured me that he would understand. In walks this young man and I was at first nervous. He set me at ease and was incredibly patient with my apprehension. Pre-surgical teaching was quite thorough and all my questions/concerns were answered with detail and empathy. My husband told me that after my surgery Dr. Stratford was there promptly to give an update to the surgery. I went home with an indwelling catheter so his office staff called me several times and I also called them at least 3 times in the next month with questions/concerns. His Nurse Practitioner is a very patient woman and I appreciated her ability to address my concerns without making me feel silly. She also let me know that my questions were welcomed. I felt as if I were their only patient, as I never felt rushed in the office or when I called from home. It has been 8 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy that I did my research and selected such a highly respected physician.
I was experiencing sciatica. Dr. Stratford was the only doctor who felt there could be a connection and a possibility the pelvic floor operation might give me some relief. It totally took it away! He is so professional and capable and caring I would recommend him to anyone. This is my 14th week since the operation and I am able to do everything I did before with no bowel and bladder problems and no sciatica pain. I am so happy I finally did it after putting it off for 25 years. The operation has been worth it in every way.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ryan R Stratford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Womens Center For Advanced Pelvic Surgery, 4344 E Presidio St, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Ryan R Stratford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.