Dr. Ryan J Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan J Sullivan?

Dr. Sullivan was late to almost all (except one) of my appointments with him, which I found disturbing and upsetting throughout my treatment time. I felt rushed and hurried through my appointments, and I did not feel I had his full attention. He seemed distracted often, sometimes pulling out his iPhone (to check email?) in the middle of my questions to him. I would never recommend a physician with his terrible bedside manner and lack of courtesy to anyone I know.

Dr. Sullivan was late for my appointment every time I was at the hospital, and I felt he was rushing through my appointment, waiting to get to the next patient. I did not feel consistently that my appointment and time scheduled to be treated by him was a priority. This was a very serious, sad time in my life (3 rounds of chemo), and I wanted to be cared for by a doctor who was honest, open, and sensitive to my needs and my family's. Dr. Sullivan did not make that happen. I would not recommend him to any acquaintance.