Dr. Ryan K Walter Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ryan K Walter?

Dr. Walter is a great doctor that I would definitely recommend!

Dr. Walter is an excellent doctor. He preformed both of my csections and my hysterectomy. He always sits down with you, gives you all your options, and answers any questions you might have. He doesn't make you feel rushed and will take as much time as he needs with you. His work is awesome, because you cannot even tell I've had two csections. He is a very trustworthy doctor who is not just out to make more money. He has great bedside manner. He even came in to check on me the morning of his day off after my second csection and it was a holiday weekend. I would definitely recommend Dr. Walter and am very glad he was recommended to me.

He is great! He knows his stuff and is really nice. I would recommend him to others with out any worries.

overall best dr. every

Dr. Walters is an awsome dr. very caring about his patients and never once got iritable when i would ask question after question. he sat there until he felt i completely understood. he was amazing through the delivery of my daughter, when it was time he was there in a matter of minutes, and was just absolutely amazing through my two surgeries and still is through all of my problems. i wont ever stop using Dr. Walters unless he retires and then i would hate that when he does, but other than that i highly recomend him to everyone who wants a dr who cares about his patients. just absolutely fantastic. and to mentions his staff just absolutely love them. this is your dr.

Amazing

Dr. Walter was an amazing doctor. I couldn't have asked for a better person to take care of me during my pregnancy and my rough delivery. He always knew what to do.

Dr. Walter was an overall excellent doctor during my pregnancy and afterwards.

Dr. Walter was an overall excellent doctor during my pregnancy and afterwards.

GREAT DOCTOR!!

dr walter is a great OB he was very caring of what my needs were and took wonderful care of me during my pregnancy and during the delievery of my son!!