Dr. Ryan Wanamaker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Wanamaker?

Worst staff

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I was referred by the ER, went in for my appointment and was rushed through. Did not feel as if I was properly treated. At check out I was forced to make a payment, I told the staff that all my insurance requirements have been met and I do not owe any out of pocket. Now almost 3 weeks later, insurance has paid, I am fighting to get my refund from this office. The staff is rude and very uncaring. I will not be returning to this office in the future and will continue to let others know how they you will be treated. I have left 3 messages for the practice manager and still no return call. Poor excuse for a business office.

Office staff rude

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Would not give appointmts. if you need an appointment asap they will schedule one for a month and a half. he is not good at diagnosing acurate.

Exceptional

Posted on January 4th, 2012

The care and professionalism of Dr. Wannamaker and his staff was beyond exceptional. He and his nurses are absolutely wonderful.

Doctor Great ... Office not so much

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr Wanamaker is caring and thorough. His office however leaves much to be desired. My Pharmacy called for well over a week to get a refill on ulcer medicine without response. I had a similar experience when trying to change the prescription from a one month to a three month (so I could get a mail order one). The staff is nice, but there is some disorganization in the front office as faxes sent multiple times are never received. He would be well served to open his own office.

One Of The best

Posted on July 25th, 2011

While I hesitate to review any Doctor in this manner, I have to say that after dealing with a former parnter in the group that didnt listen, rushed through the visits themselseves, and took over 8 months to actually do anything when for 7 months we were voicing our concerns and suspicions, this is the first doctor I have found in the area that shows he cares. Very compassionate, very intelligent but, ok love him but lacking in fasion sense at times, he has gone above and beyond what ive come to expect from doctors. My only wish is that he would open an independant practice, the center itself has many issues and staff that are just rude, although there are a few gems there. I know someone has placed a negative comment, but from my experience and same basic comments, it is called practicing medicine. Why dont they ever perfect it?

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Basically, either Wanamaker misdiagnosed, or failed to diagnose, my partner - or he did not think that she needed to know the seriousness of her condition. She was in his care for over two years and by the time he told her (his words, "you might live two more months or two more years"), it was too late. She died 5 days later.

Only One Problem

Posted on October 18th, 2010

The only problem I had with Dr Wanamaker is that I needed surgery and he sent me to a quack. Needless to say I did not let that doctor do my surgery.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

A very compassionate and obviously intelligent doctor who is a credit to his profession!

Posted on September 5th, 2017