Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan K Wong has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Ryan K Wong has the following 6 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Ryan K Wong is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Wong is my mom's reconstructive/plastic surgeon and we couldn't be more thrilled with his work. He's the type of doctor who truly cares about his patients, which is very comforting and beneficial since we're dealing with cancer. He is precise, well-educated, and an excellent choice for such drastic procedures. I will always be thankful for his services and help with getting us through this terrifying ordeal.
My first consultation Dr. Wong was very compassionate and thorough. I had all my questions answered. Heading into surgery I felt very confident that I was in the best of hands. He was very calming, has very good bedside manners and present when I went under and present when I woke up. Breast cancer is scary enough by its self, it's reassuring knowing I was surrounded by caring doctors. Wong and Bremner both were fantastic.. I am recovering from reconstruction surgery and I am very pleased with my results..
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Ryan K Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsBreast Care And Imaging Center, 230 S Main St Ste 100, Orange, CA
Dr. Ryan K Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.