Dr. Ryoji Makino Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ryoji Makino?

This bastard cut my antidepressants in half and I spent my 50th birthday in the hospital

He is the most screwed up doctor I have ever met.He sent me to the hospital 3 times because of medication screw up He is bad news.Stay away from him

If you like 1940's psychiatry you love him

I had this disgusting ignorant doctor at the VA clinic in Columbus.He can bearly speak english and dosn't understand what you are saying.He cut my antidepressant in half and sent me into the hospital in suicidal depression for 60 days.He lied to me about the chenical zombie medication Seraquel which should only be used for Schizophranics which I am not.

This sad excuse fo a doctor might as well of Worked for the Japanese army in WWII

Bipolar Disorder