Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryszard T Dworski
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Dworski is affiliated with Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Dworski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAsthma Sinus Allergy Program, 2611 W End Ave Ste 210, Nashville, TN
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.