Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryszard T Dworski
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Dworski is affiliated with Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski has the following 13 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryszard T Dworski - Posted on July 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryszard T Dworski - Posted on November 17th, 2014
Dr. Dworski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsASTHMA SINUS ALLERGY PROGRAM, 2611 W End Ave Ste 210, Nashville, TN
Dr. Ryszard T Dworski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.