Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryszard Skulski
Dr. Ryszard Skulski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Skulski is affiliated with Hi-Desert Medical Center and Desert Regional Medical Center. Dr. Skulski has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryszard Skulski has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 44
I can tell really say how amazing he is skill level and knowledge wise. I'm pretty sure (they won't admit it) but if there's ANY case that has to do with the heart at the hospital that's a little too difficult or unique EVERY single on of the other doctors are going to secretly call him to go hel with the surgery. Nowww that said... if you happen to be a patient waiting in his office that might be a downfall become if the sh*t hits the fan theyvare going to call him to assist in surgery and that might mean you may be waiting there India office for untold anounts of time, but.... a bit BUT, I'm sorry that's the doctor I want. If you're going to a heart doctor I'm pretty sure you want the one ever other heart doctor is going to call if they need help or simply can't do it. I'll take the possible long waits in his office for the off chance I'm the one on the table needing surgery. Because I'd rather have the guy that others will call to do yet right in the first place. And that's not to knock the other doctors in ANY WAY what so ever. To my understanding they have some serious talent there. I just believe he's just that good! Long possible waits in the office (he's in surgery, SAVING SOMEONE!) less long waits but possibly not the best behind the knife if you need it. I'll take the long waits for that day if that day ever comes to know while I'm passed out it's him holding the knife. Hey just me. And, his bedside manner is fantastic!!! If you get to see him ;) he's in surgery a LOT. ypu chose if that's a bad or good thing... I know how I feel. I want the guy where if I'm walking down the street and my heart pops out of my chest and gets ran over by a lawnmower, I can walk it in and say I think I have a problem... no problem at all let's just put this thing back together and get you on the road. ;) good luck all. I said my piece.
Had appointment with Dr. his office never put it down, office girl screamed you don't have appointment was so rude other person left with out see Dr. the Dr came out said rude things and told me to get out of his office, then was called back for next day Dr. was so rude i left his office, would not take a dead dog to him that was the rudest office staff and Dr. i have ever seen, i will not go back to him
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2009, 2010, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Skulski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1990
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Ryszard Skulski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEisenhower Medical Center, 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ryszard Skulski in this video.
Dr. Ryszard Skulski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.