Rytza Lamour Is this you?

4.7

mother

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Excellent MD, I wish she has an office that close to hackensack hospital. I will recommend her to all my friends.

Amazing

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Lamour genuinely cares about her patients. She has been amazing to my daughter and my daughter loves her dearly. She has a tremendous amount of patience and is so kind to kids and parents alike. Every child I've seen in her office is always happy to see her. Finding her was one of the best things to happen to our lives. I am so thankful for her.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Dr. Lamour is the most patient and caring doctor I have met. She gives time as a new mother to ask all of the nagging questions and concerns I may have on my newborn. She always my concerns and questions with great intellect, patience, and care.

Posted on June 15th, 2014