Dr. Yingxue Liu-Lee Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Yingxue Liu-Lee?

Rude Assistant and not so friendly Dr.

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I arrive earlier then the appt. Dr. Lee personally made for my daughter. Her assistant said to me that I couldn't come so late because the insurance won't pay and since I don't work (he assumed because I have Family Care Insurance) I can come earlier. I do work and get a discount on my kids insurance I responded. he was rude and discriminated against me because of the type of insurance I have for my kids.. I will report this to all the insurance companies because he made me feel embarrassed. Should it matter where I get my insurance from?

Posted on February 28th, 2017