Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Trichinapally Neelakantam
Dr. Trichinapally Neelakantam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, IL, with another office in Aurora, IL. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Neelakantam is affiliated with Provena St Joseph Medical Center, Provena Mercy Medical Center and Provena Saint Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Trichinapally Neelakantam has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Trichinapally Neelakantam has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Trichinapally Neelakantam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Neelakantam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Provena Mercy Medical Center
Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
52 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Trichinapally Neelakantam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, IL.