Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Courtenay S Whitman IV has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Courtenay S Whitman IV has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Courtenay S Whitman IV has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Courtenay S Whitman IV is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have had several surgeries preformed by Dr Whitman, all were with the most hoped for results: tumor removal from hand, rotator cuff shoulder repair, pain control in severely arthritic hip and knee. He preformed an emergency reattachment of the end joints of 2 of my husband's fingers after partial amputation by machinery and the fingers work and have most of their feeling. The nail bed was damaged, but the fingers have 90% function. An excellent surgeon I recommend him highly.
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Courtenay S Whitman IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri County Orthopedics, 400 Johnson Ridge Medical Park, Elkin, NC
Dr. Courtenay S Whitman IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkin, NC.