Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saad K Al-Agba MD
Dr. Saad K Al-Agba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silverdale, WA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Al-Agba is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Saad K Al-Agba has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Saad K Al-Agba is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Very kind and excellent doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saad K Al-Agba - Posted on April 23rd, 2016
Office is always busy but every time my kids have been in they have been seen fairly quickly and more importantly get better fast.
Doesn't anyone know how to treat a customer anymore?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saad K Al-Agba - Posted on November 19th, 2015
I wont go into a lot of specifics but this Dr. Al-Agba and his staff(office manager) are not the kind of people that should be practicing medicine. He would fit right in with Dr. Mangala's Staff during the second world war. He refused to provide medical records, he called my wife a liar, him and his office staff stole money from us, he denied my child's medication(the medicine he had prescribed), he has refused medical treatment for my child, he has refused to to provide a referral for my child, and the list goes on and on. When I finally decided to complain, he merely stated that it was lucky he didn't steal anymore money than he did. I thought that in this country we put people in jail for stealing. Lousy Dr., Lousy staff, don't go there. Please take the time to read all the reviews on this guy, there was even one about sexual misconduct charges being filed against him! Thank you Dr. Al-Agba, I will never blindly pick out a Dr. again. Hope he gets what he has coming.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saad K Al-Agba - Posted on May 14th, 2015
to all concerned
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saad K Al-Agba - Posted on February 11th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saad K Al-Agba - Posted on January 19th, 2014
Dr. Al-Agba is a very kind and caring doctor. Always willing to spend as much time as needed and goes the extra mile for his patients. His 45 years of experience is an added plus, since he has seen first hand diseases that a younger physician may not have. I have been going to this office for four years and would highly recommend him.
Dr. Al-Agba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
58 Years Experience
University of Baghdad College of Medicine
Graduated in 1960
Meadowbrook Urgent Care & Specialty Clinic
Dr. Saad K Al-Agba Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsSilverdale Pediatrics, 9910 Levin Rd NW Ste 200, Silverdale, WA
Dr. Saad K Al-Agba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.