Saad Chaudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Saad Chaudhary?

Simply Amazing!

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I had back surgery before and I have had back pain ever since, so needless to say I was very nervous about having Spine surgery. The back surgery was done by a different doctor, who lets say I was not returning to. When I met with Dr. Chaudary, I was completely comfortable right from the beginning. He explained everything to me and was very knowledgeable. I had a bad experience with my back so I was very cautious going into this surgery. I was in an accident about 7 years ago and have been dealing with chronic pain ever since. I needed a fusion in my C4 to C7, so it wasn't a small procedure. I had numbness in my entire left arm to my hand and had pain shooting my neck. Once I awoke from the surgery the pain and numbness were gone, I was so relieved. I am approx. 3 months post surgery and I am starting to have some quality of life again, I am still sore but as each day passes I feel better and better.... Thank you so much Dr. C. F.

Most compassionate surgeon!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

My spine condition progressed quickly and I had to find a surgeon asap. Dr. Chaudhary not only squeezed me in, but spent a LOT of time with me during the appointment. He has additionally given me immediate email support from HIM and not a PA. Adddionally, when I was rushed to the ER from work due to back issues (before surgery) he personally called me that night to put my mind to ease. He finds the least evasive plan and really caters to each patient individually. HIGHLY recommend!!

Satisfied Paintent

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr Chaudhary was very informative on all matters concerning my surgery...explained all 100%...staff amazing...follow up 100%,would to all who have fears.

Thanks Very Much

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Not much can be said except the Dr. and staff are very nice and try to help you be at ease and always informative where so many doctors are evasive. What is to improve when everything and everyone are near perfect?

Posted on December 10th, 2009

Dr & staff was very good or excellent. ar

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Dr. and staff were excellent

Posted on October 14th, 2016