Dr. Saad M Bakhaya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saad M Bakhaya?

My Experience with Dr. Bakhaya

I have been benefiting from Dr. Bakhaya's treatment for both sinus and Asthma issues for more than a decade. He is a wonderful doctor and always knows how to deal with allergies, Asthma, and sinus issues. Dr. Bakhaya is also a very kind and always helpful doctor! Go see him you will be happy you did!

Caring doctor and staff

I've never had a more caring medical experience. From the minute I walked in the office I felt I was the at ease. The doctor pulled up a chair with his notepad and sat down to talk to me for a good 10 minutes to hear my story. I never once felt like I was being rushed out. Beyond being a caring, compassionate and Doctor Who listens well… He also set me up with my medicines!! That is how doctor's were in the "good ol' days"," and I love it!

Highly recommended

My son has been going in and out of the ped office for 6 months, 4 courses of the antibiotic didn't do anything to his cold like symptoms. After visiting Dr. Bakhaya, with one treatment of the right medicine, he was completely cured. I don't like to put medicine in my children but definitely won't mind if it is the right one for him and to help him feeling better. I would highly recommend any parents to see Dr. Bakhaya. He is knowledgeable and he explains clearly the problems before prescribing the treatment. Very friendly doctor.

Amazing Dr who truly cares.

We switched from kaiser due to our Dr constantly being misdiagnosed and always sick. As soon as we switched insurances we made her an appt with Dr.Bahkaya and within that first visit he already had a diagnosis and plan of treatment for her. He gave us our healthy 5 year old back and we will forever be grateful for that.

The Best

I used to have sinus infection from my outdoor and indoor allergies at least once a month. Since starting here and doing my panel and starting my shots my quality of life is so much better and I never get infections anymore... Dr. Bakhaya really knows his stuff and is the first doctor I've known that truly cares about you and makes you feel important and not just a patient or a number... I have referred family and friends for a reason...

Thank you Doctor!

My family and I are grateful to Dr. Bakhaya, after visiting other doctors who gave the wrong diagnosis, Dr. Bakhaya find the real cause of my symptoms and my illness could be treated correctly. Thank you Doctor!

outstanding!

Amazing doctor and staff. He cares about his patients and it shows. I completely trust him with my care and my son's.

Dr. Bakaya is a very kind and caring Doctor . He's the best Doctor in town.

Rating for Doctor Bakhaya

Outstanding doctor!!! He has helped me control Asthma/Sinus issues for many years. Very professional and very well educated in allergies and respiratory diseases.

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR

Dr. Bakhaya is literally the BEST doctor ever! I never have to wait a while when I am there and his staff is always caring and greets you with a smile! It is sooo easy to make an appointment with him and he always follows up after my visits! Dr. Bakhaya could not have had a more accurate diagnosis for me and has changed my life!! He always spends time with his patients and truly cares about them. If anyone tells you anything bad about this doctor it is not true!! Dr. Bakhaya is the best doctor and I would DEFINITELY recommend him any day!

Be Careful

I was looking for an asthma/allergy specialist in the area for my child (who has had asthma for 6 years). After reading beaming reviews online we chose to see Dr. Bakhaya. He was convinced that it wasn't asthma but was instead enlarged adenoids. He ordered a CT scan which doses the child with lots of radiation. This is dangerous in growing children. Their cells are rapidly dividing and when cells are radiated, it can lead to abnormal cells (i.e. cancer). The CT scan found nothing abnormal with the adenoids. Basically, the child was radiated unnecessarily and he thought nothing of the risks. He then sent us to a specialist at UCLA who took one look at my child, saw absolutely nothing unusual, and sent us home. I do not trust the judgement of Dr. Bakhaya.

Best Allergist Ever!!!!

When I went to the office of Dr. Bakhaya, I was greeted by his friendly staff. After filling out my paperwork I was taken into an office and was seen almost immediately by the doctor. Because he needed certain things his staff made my appointments for me, and I never had to do a thing. This Dr is extremely intelligent, compassionate and caring, and I would recommend him in an instant to anyone in need of his services.