Have you seen Dr. Saad Saad?

Amazing Care for My Son!

After four different doctors, doctor Saad was the first to correctly diagnose my son. Surgery was so smooth and he was amazing. Entire staff in his office is wonderful and kind. Could not be more satisfied .

Find another doctor!!

Dr. salad was very eager to do surgery on my daughters neavis subaceous. Told us there would be a quarter size incision on her head to remove it. After surgery we were horrified to see an incision from theropod the head to almost the bottom. Looked like Frankenstein. All of her hair fell out around the incision and the Dr. Saad damaged the remaining skin on her head thus causing no hair to grow back. When we questioned him he took no blame and told us we should find a dermatologist to help her. He knew he messed up big time and dint take responsibility. Almost 2 years later the hair hasn't grown back and is now falling out more. He destroyed my teenage daughters head and hair. Run as fast as you can away from him. He doesn't know what he's doing!!!!!

The staff as able to squeeze my child into Dr Saad's busy schedule to be seen for an urgent visit.

You saved my baby niece. Twice. Thank you and God Bless You!

We love Dr. Saad

My son at age 17 had a pectus excavatum surgery. Dr. Saad was wonderful with us and my son. My son was in JSMC for 6 days. It was a very traumatic experience and Dr. Saad was with us the whole time. Dr. Saad had to remove defective bones and put a rod in my son's chest. He did a fantastic job. My son is still healing emotionally but physically, he is all healed : )!His office staff were caring and genuine.

Exceptional Surgeon, surgical staff, and phyisican assistant.

My son was taken to Jersey Shore Med Ctr with stomach pain, it was determined that he needed to have his appendix and gallbladder removed. Dr. Mami performed the surgery and Dr. Saad assisted. Surgery went well and recovery is amazing. I highley recommend them. They also removed a cyst from my younger sons temple about 4 yrs ago and surgery and recovery were amazing. Dr. Saad and Mami are very thorough and to the point.

wonderful doctor

dr saad was wonderful. our 2 yr old daughter had to get a hernia repaired. he made an unnerving situation very comfortable for myself, my husband and my daughter. i am so happy we were under his care for this procedure. he is kind, professional and very down to earth.

Wonderful Experience

From our first visit before surgery until we were discharged from Dr. Saad's care, my child, husband and I were very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Saad and his efficient and pleasant staff. Dr. Saad was very busy but he took the time to make sure all of our questions were answered. Linda at the front desk was very helpful. We know that Dr. Saad has been looking for a partner for the last ten years and we will pray that he finds someone soon!

Dr. Saad Saad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatontown, NJ.

Dr. Saad Saad Is this you?