Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saadia R Mian
Dr. Saadia R Mian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Dearborn, MI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mian is affiliated with ProMedica Bixby Medical Center. Dr. Mian has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Saadia R Mian has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 9
In my experience it is rare to find a doctor as good as Dr. Mian. She is very knowledgeable and intelligent, not only in her field but also of medicine and health in general. Even more importantly, she listens to and considers everything I say instead of just waiting for me to finish talking like most doctors these days seem to do. She also spends a considerable amount of time with me, making sure all of my concerns are thoroughly addressed and not making me feel rushed at all. She also personally calls with test results instead of having office staff call. Very highly recommended.
Dr. Mian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Saadia R Mian accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Saadia R Mian in this video.
Dr. Saadia R Mian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.