Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saba Shabnam
Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Euless, TX, with another office in Bedford, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Shabnam is affiliated with Jps Health Network and North Hills Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Saba Shabnam has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 37
Doesn't listen. Refused to read a journal article about a study in which I'm a participant. Refused to accept a diagnosis for which I have decades worth of documentation, wouldn't even look at my documents from world-renowned doctors. Initially agreed to fill one prescription which I've taken for 15+ years, then a few months later refused to refill it.
Very rude. Heartless. It's all about how to make money. Never seen this kind of rude Dr in my entire life. Refuse. Will go till extend to make sure she will do justice with patients. It's not money making market. Very rude. She doesn't even talk in professional manner. Never recomand to anyone. No. No. No. No.
Dr. Shabnam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jps Health Network
North Hills Hospital
20 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Saba Shabnam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Saba Shabnam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Euless, TX.