Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saba W Tesfamariam
Dr. Saba W Tesfamariam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Fergus Falls, MN . She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Tesfamariam is affiliated with Thompson Peak Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Saba W Tesfamariam has 3 locations
111 W Vernon Ave
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Book Online Now
Dr. Saba W Tesfamariam has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Saba W Tesfamariam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Tesfamariam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Addis Ababa Univ Fac Of Med
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Saba W Tesfamariam Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Saba W Tesfamariam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.