Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saba N Thangam
Dr. Saba N Thangam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thangam is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. Dr. Thangam has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saba N Thangam has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Saba N Thangam has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Saba N Thangam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
My name is Babu Muniswamy.I Would like to share my experience with Dr.Saba and share what an awesome cardiologist he is.I had chest pain and went to Brandon Regional Hospital and the Interventional Cardiologist on call that day was Dr.Saba and he found out that I had one block and placed a stent in me.Ever since i have been following up with him.He is a great physician who takes all the time to explain everything a patient need to know and more.He has more patience than anyone i know and he is very calm and collected all the time.He is very knowledgeable and very particular in making sure that the patient is in sync with the physician care plan.I am privileged to have him as my cardiologist and I would recommend him 100% to anyone who needs a cardiologist as he is a great physician and an amazing person.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Thangam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1977
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Saba N Thangam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaba Thangam Md, 533 Medical Oaks Ave, Brandon, FL
Dr. Saba N Thangam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.