- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabah A Al-Attar has 2 locations
Dr. Sabah A Al-Attar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sabah A Al-Attar has the following 10 expertise
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cancerous Tumor
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Sabah A Al-Attar Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2236 Packard Rd Ypsilanti , MI 48197
- 2236 Packard Rd Ypsilanti , MI : (734) 434-8900
More about Dr. Sabah A Al-Attar
Dr. Al-Attar works in Ypsilanti, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Attar is affiliated with Lake Huron Medical Center and St Joseph Mercy Ypsilanti.