Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabah H Amir MD
Dr. Sabah H Amir has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sabah H Amir has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sabah H Amir is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabah H Amir - Posted on April 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabah H Amir - Posted on January 31st, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabah H Amir - Posted on November 4th, 2011
This dr is great but the office is terrible. They do not bill correctly and after 4 attempts and confirmation that the issue was resolved, we have been sent to collections. Once the nurse filled out our chart w/out asking any questions. how she knew the answers is beyond us. The office staff is rude and not helpful. We left the office due to the staff and billing issues. Feel sorry for the doctors because they are great but have a terrible and incompetent staff.
One of the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabah H Amir - Posted on October 4th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
47 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1972
Morristown Memorial Hospital
Dr. Sabah H Amir Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sabah H Amir
Chairman at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Department of Pediatrics. Dr. Sabah Amir attended the University of Baghdad College of Medicine. He is Board Certified in Pediatrics (1986). He has been affiliated with AtlantiCare since 1985For assistance in obtaining the earliest possible appointment, call 1-888-569-1000.If after hours, Request a Callback from a service representative.
Locations & DirectionsMAINLAND PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES, 741 S 2nd Ave Ste B, Galloway, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sabah H Amir, MD - Pediatrics in Galloway, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Sabah H Amir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Galloway, NJ.