Dr. Sabah A Kadhium Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sabah A Kadhium?

These reviews are opposite of my experience with this doctor

First off - waiting time is not 10 minutes. The last 4 visits I've waited between 90-120 minutes to be seen. Appointments are made well in advance and I typically schedule early morning to avoid delays. Nope, I always wait long periods of time. Office staff NEVER returns calls. I've called twice to follow up on a referral to my dermatologist I never received, they still haven't called me back and no referral. I am beyond frustrated. I hope they see this review and call me!!!

Amazing doctor

Great doc!

Had a dr appointment and he didnt see us till 50 min late is one of the worst places ever to have wait on dr who and not ever here when you have a dr appointment

Doctor is great and knowledgeable. Genuine about caring about and for you.

Love him, very caring dr.

Medical Billing Specialist

Dr had been taking care of my mother for almost a decade. He was caring, professional and knowledgeable during her many illnesses. I felt she had the best care in the world. He made sure she had the best care and was treated with dignity at the time of her death.

We waited more than an hour to be helped for a 2 and half minute interview with the doctor who really did not appear at all interested in us. He was in and out in a flash and left us bewildered, frustrated,disappointed and wondering about the reviews we had read. Sadly this is one of the doctors our medical insurance has on their list for us?????

family care

Dr.Kadhium has a knack for people as well as good medical care. He is precise and knowledgeable, very wise.

AMAZING

He is the most wonderful Doctor out there. So caring and funny. He Knows exactly what he is doing. I HIGHLY recommmend him.