Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabiha Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Usually you hear from people that the doctor's staff is so-so, but the doctor is so great that they could care less about the staff. Unfortunately here, the reverse is true. The staff may be nice while you are there, but if you need anything via phone or have a question - forget it. The major problem is Dr. Khan. She definitely lacks politeness and is missing the ability to connect with her patients, something that is especially important for a primary care doctor. Unfortunately her medical skills don't seem to be all that amazing either. Not only does she lack the astuteness and care to details that all doctors possess, she misses the big picture all too often. For example, if you're complaining of a lump in your throat with pain and difficulty swallowing, you'd think after she looks in your mouth/throat, she would actually lay hands on your neck to feel for any abnormality. But this doctor doesn't believe in dirtying her hands by touching patients. Even if you ask, she won't pretend like she cares about you and actually feel your neck. Also, you never know what her mood is like, so you better be on your best behavior in her office, otherwise you never know when she'll make a rude comment. Supposedly the younger generation has more zest in them and is full of great interpersonal skills - Dr. Khan may be young, but she's lacking all the rest of the good stuff. I picked this doctor randomly out of my insurance book, and boy was I DISAPPOINTED. Avoid this doctor.
Bergen Regional Medical Center
Dr. Sabiha Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSabiha Khan Md, 201 NW 82nd Ave Ste 201, Plantation, FL
Dr. Sabiha Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.