Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabiha M Mohiuddin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Showing 5 of 30
Getting rid of this doctor is the best thing I ever did for myself and family. Office staff is pretty good although none of them seem to stay with her long. The Dr. on the other hand is rude and rushes you. She never listens and after switching doctors I found out that she had my Son's shot records messed up and she had him on medication for people with level 3 asthma or COPD verse a child with few asthma issues.She will bill your insurance for services that were never given and there is only two positive things I can say about her office. #1 you can pretty much walk in and be seen at some point ( no need for appointment) Granted the Dr. may or may not be there. #2 She will write you any prescription that you want. In fact if you pick her as your DR. it would be better if you use google diagnose yourself and then tell Dr.Mohiuddin what you need. Don't believe the positive reviews they are mainly from her family members (If you check the names) most of them are owners of the McDonalds along route 40. I'm honestly surprised this women is still in business.
When moving to another doctor, my children's immunization records could not be properly identified. Why? because no one ever put their names on them. Dr Mohiuddin is not very personable and does often seem distracted and flighty. There is much more to be desired from a doctor than what she gives. Appointments are rushed and it is very difficult to get her to be concise.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
41 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Sabiha M Mohiuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSabiha M Mohiuddin Md, 110 Baughmans Ln Ste 202, Frederick, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sabiha M Mohiuddin in this video.
Dr. Sabiha M Mohiuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.