Dr. Sabiha Rehman Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sabiha Rehman?

Avoid at all costs

Don't get me started. Not a single good thing to say. We probably should have sued just to get the word out.

Worse doctor ever

No bedside manner

Staff are very rude

staff are very mean, called to rescheduled an appointment, The lady at the front desk yelled at me confirming that my appointment does not exist. she was very rude. if I were her boss. she would have been fired right away.

Worst Treatment Ever

The office of Dr. Rehman is run by incompetent people. When you have a problem and need the answering service on weekends, don't count on them. They gave me the run around for over an hour on the phone. I was transferred to the doctor on call who told me to call back a half hour later, I was transferred again and then the doctor put me on hold for 25 min. I called a third time and this time I was told there was no way to transfer me although I was transferred two other times previously. Obviously I was being avoided. I finally got them to call back after threatening a lawsuit. As for Dr. Rehman, she does not follow up with her patients. I had blood work done and an x-ray and did not receive a call about either. When I called her two weeks later, a nurse finally told me about my blood work, but still nothing about my x-ray. I was told my medication needed to be changed and that they would call it in to my pharmacy on Thursday night. It is now Saturday (the office is closed on Saturday which is why I was dealing with the on-call service today) and my medication was still not called in. This is the worst service I have ever received and with the price of health insurance today, patients should be treated a lot better. I have lived in several states and over fifteen cities and I have never seen a doctor's service worse than this! In fairness, when I finally got Dr Weinstein on the phone he was great in solving my problem but its not worth dealing with the people there.

Always runs whatever test are necessary and aways refers me to the necessary specialists. Is concerned with well care, and schedules blood work one week before appointment so that it can be discussed at appointment.

Interrupts you when talking

Dr. Rehman is knowledgeable; however, lacks listening and communication skills. When trying to communicate with her-she cuts you off and interrupts you. You feel as if you can't get a word in edge-wise & before you know it, your appointment is over.

horrible doctor!!!!

I would never recommend her, she has no social skills and no any medical skills! She gave a prescription for Hep B injection, she told me to get it at the pharmacy. Also she never calls me and reports me my results and when i come in and ask her, she tells me that she doesnt have them, where my results are in the same office, just in another room. She is very rude and inconsiderate. Office staff is very mean, they yell at you and many of them have attitude problem. It feels like they all hate people! I would never recommend this doctor!