Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabiha S Siddiqui has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 7
I had a recent stay at Florida Hospital South. Everuthing about this hospital was amazing including the staff. Except for Dr. Siddiqui. She made my last day in the hospital a living nightmare. Not only did she allow medical student in my room, she examined him and use frightening words to inform me of the dangers and symptoms of dehydrated babies - even though my baby never met the criteria to be considered dehydrated, malnourished, or lethargic. My baby lost 9% of his body weight, and instead of telling me in private and suggesting helpful information to help me and to support me she made me look and feel like an awful mother in front of the nurses, resident doctors, and her assistant, and even the chaplin! I was horrofied by her soncaled medical advice. She told me she wouldn't discharge ny baby if he didn't start gaining weight. I had the entire team of lactation consultants, nurses, even rhe senior resident rooting for me and stayed on my side and encouraged me and told me how amazing I and my baby were doing great. Except Dr. Siddiqui, who continued to disagree and invade my personal space even when other medical professionals are placing their input. This woman should not be practicing pediatric care anywhere. She is cold, she is invasive, and has deplorable bedside manor.
Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Sabiha S Siddiqui accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Family Medicine at Florida Hospital, 133 Benmore Dr, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Sabiha S Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.