Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabin A Tomus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
I FEEL LIKE THIS DOCTOR TRIES TO PLAY GOD WITH THE LIVES OF OTHERS.WHEN HE NEEDS TO REFER YOU TO A SPECIALIST HE WANTS TO FIX THE PROBLEM HIS SELF BY THROWING MORE MEDS ON YOU.HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS WHEN THEY TELL HIM THEY CAN'T TAKE CERTAIN MEDS DUE TO SIDE AFFECTS OR WHEN THEY TELL HIM THEY WOULD RATHER GO TO A SPECIALIST.YOU CAN'T TELL A PATIENT I THINK YOU COULD HAVE CANCER BUT I WANT TO GET YOUR NUMBERS DOWN BEFORE WE CHECK TO SEE.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BRING THOSE NUMBERS DOWN IN THREE YEARS.INSTEAD THEY HAVE CLIMBED.REALLY YOU ARE NOT GOD AND I WILL NOT LET YOU PLAY WITH MY LIFE LIKE THAT.
I would just like to say i do not like this doctor and would not even send my worst enemy to that office i have been made fun of by the staff rather than to understand my complaint they threatened to have the law to escort me out i fell as the letter that was sent to me was in error and was without cause and was a personal attack i feel they are unprofessional (pompous) it has caused me additional stress heartache
Called in to get an appointment when my previous doctor moved away. They scheduled me for an appointment 3 days later, which was a lot sooner than anywhere else was able to do. I only had to wait about 30 minutes to be seen, which was great because everywhere else I have been down here was an hour or longer of a wait! The nurse and other staff were very nice and made me feel comfortable. After I went into the room to wait for the doctor I had to wait about 15 minutes, which is still faster than most here that I have seen. Dr. Tomus introduced himself when he came in the room, talked to me and took care of what I needed, as well scheduling me for a follow up appointment. I think he spent about 25-30 minutes in the room with me before I left. I was very impressed by him as well as his staff, and am happy to have finally found a doctor here that meets my needs and expectations!!
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Sabin A Tomus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHinesville Medical Associates, 455 S Main St Ste 203, Hinesville, GA
Dr. Sabin A Tomus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinesville, GA.