Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabina A Braithwaite has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sabina A Braithwaite has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Sabina A Braithwaite has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sabina A Braithwaite is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Braithwaite is a wonderful doctor who REALLY cares about her patients. She is responsible for my quitting smoking 5 yrs ago. And she wasn't pushy like alot of Dr's are. Her bedside manner leaves NOTHIN to be desired. If I were ever in an emergent situation again, I would want her to take care of me or any member of my family! She is just great and knows her business very well>
27 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Medical Services Authority, 1417 N Lansing Ave, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sabina A Braithwaite in this video.
Dr. Sabina A Braithwaite is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.