Dr. Sabina Diehr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sabina Diehr?

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Always kind and provides knowledge and allows me to be in on the decision-making processes if any.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I saw this physician today for the 1st and last time...she stated that all of my problems were due to obesity. I agreed that obesity can cause medical problems although there are ALWAYS other factors that come into play. This physician had no empathy, compassion, nor did she listen - I was born with hip dysplasia (ball joint problems being stable) - her notes stated that I had a hip replacement as a child...clearing she did not listen to my story. She looked at my vitals, never me in the face, and made her diagnosis. ZERO STARS if possible...

Posted on October 20th, 2015