- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabina A Islam MD
Dr. Sabina A Islam, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Sabina A Islam has 2 locations
Dr. Sabina A Islam has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sabina A Islam has the following 8 expertise
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- HIV Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Sabina A Islam Accepts the Following Insurance
- 55 Fruit St Boston , MA : (617) 726-2707
- 55 Fruit St Boston , MA 02114
More about Dr. Sabina A Islam
Dr. Islam graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1994. She works in Boston, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Islam is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.