Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabita Misra
Dr. Sabita Misra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Misra is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital North, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan and Richmond University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sabita Misra has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Misra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Staten Island University Hospital North
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Richmond University Medical Center
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Staten Island University South
Bayshore Community Hospital
Sisters of Charity Medical Center-Saint Vincent`s Campus
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
Saint Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr New York, NY
Sisters of Charity Hosp. of Buffalo
32 Years Experience
Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Sabita Misra accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3335 Richmond Rd, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Sabita Misra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.