Dr. Sabita Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabita Sharma?

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr Sharma was great! She spent a while with me, made sure to cover all areas of my history, showed compassion and concern, and valued my opinions. The office fit me in as a new patient on the same day, and they were flexible and accommodating. They even had a work letter waiting for me when I walked in the door. Great office, all around!

Not the Doc for me

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

The office Dr. Sharma works out of is GREAT the staff is attentive and considerate. The only down side is Dr. Sharma herself. She is in and out of the office so fast that you don't get to bring up more then one issue and she does most of the talking. She also doesn't take into consideration your past experiences and the fact that you know your body best. I HATED going to her.

Posted on September 20th, 2017