Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheshire, CT, with other offices in Waterbury, CT and Cromwell, CT . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Mubbashar is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital Health Center, Sharon Hospital and Silver Hill Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
He is a very competent psychiatrist who is very well- verse in medications and was a God-send after nothing else worked!
Dr. Mubbashar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Silver Hill Hospital
Silver Hill Hospital, Inc., New Canaan CT
14 Years Experience
Rawalpindi Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheshire, CT.