Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar Is this you?

A friend recommended him and I was so glad I listened. I agree with the other reviewers..He is a very competent and highly knowledgeable doc

the best help i needed!

He explained things and my mental illness to me like nobody had done ever before! so refreshing!! he is expensive but really worth it!

Dr. Mubbashar's expertise have helped my chronic depression tremendously. Highest recommendation.

My 13 year old had seen two psychiatrist with no results prior to seeing Dr. Mubbashar. Thanks to him this is the best he has done in the last 6 months. He is a very smart doctor who knows his field.

Great Experience

He is a very competent psychiatrist who is very well- verse in medications and was a God-send after nothing else worked!

Opiod addict free from addiction...

Dr. Mubbashar has saved me the abyss of opiod addiction. Another Dr. totally misrepresented the "facts" about treatment to me. Dr Mubbashar treated me like a man, spoke in clear understandable terms and aided me in becoming and staying drug free. I'm now drug free for the first time in many years. Dr. Mubbashar was a Godsend and a man whose opion and expertise I value very highly. He enabled me to succeed!Highest recommendation

Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheshire, CT.