Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabrina L Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I would not recommend this office to due to extremly high wait times. It is not easy to get appointments and once you do you will sit in the lobby from 2-4 hrs. I have been a patient of Dr. Collins for a long time and each yr I pray it gets better, but sadly this is not the case. The provider herself is wonderful and does help her patients, but on the other hand there are many good doctors in the Chattanooga area, therefore I do not see why one should have to wait so long in the building. This holds true for the midwives at this location as well. The front office staff is rude at the window and talks amoung themselves more than to the patients that need to be seen. I have since left the practice and found another wonderful provider. Left this provider after 9 yrs.
Dr.Collins is the sweetest and most caring person/Doctor I have ever met. I trust her opinion 100 percent. She has been there for me through the good times and the bad times. I owe my two little girls to her and she is about to deliver my 3rd girl. I couldn't imagine having someone else besides her delivering my babies, I would flip out if she wasn't there. I would recommend her to anyone to see throughout there pregnancies. I love her so much..she dont' treat you just as a patient, she also treats you as a good friend...
Any successful OB practice will have higher and unpredictable wait times, but you'll want to wait for this doctor! When I moved to the area choosing an OB for my first pregnancy was top priority. Dr. Collins is thorough, compassionate, and takens my concerns seriously. Good maternity care is difficult to come by these days, but have found it in this practice with Dr. Collins!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2009, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Sabrina L Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCedar Park Ob/Gyn Associates, 1401 Medical Pkwy Ste 419, Cedar Park, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sabrina L Collins in this video.
Dr. Sabrina L Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.