Dr. Sabrina L Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabrina L Collins?

Awful, highly disappointed

Sabrina Collins is horrible with special needs people . Disrespectful of people with conservative values and zero experience with older teens and young adults with speech issues and special needs. Rude and lacks bedside manor .

Awesome Doctor!!

Horrible wait times and rude staff

I would not recommend this office to due to extremly high wait times. It is not easy to get appointments and once you do you will sit in the lobby from 2-4 hrs. I have been a patient of Dr. Collins for a long time and each yr I pray it gets better, but sadly this is not the case. The provider herself is wonderful and does help her patients, but on the other hand there are many good doctors in the Chattanooga area, therefore I do not see why one should have to wait so long in the building. This holds true for the midwives at this location as well. The front office staff is rude at the window and talks amoung themselves more than to the patients that need to be seen. I have since left the practice and found another wonderful provider. Left this provider after 9 yrs.

Most caring Doctor I have ever met!

Dr.Collins is the sweetest and most caring person/Doctor I have ever met. I trust her opinion 100 percent. She has been there for me through the good times and the bad times. I owe my two little girls to her and she is about to deliver my 3rd girl. I couldn't imagine having someone else besides her delivering my babies, I would flip out if she wasn't there. I would recommend her to anyone to see throughout there pregnancies. I love her so much..she dont' treat you just as a patient, she also treats you as a good friend...

Any successful OB practice will have higher and unpredictable wait times, but you'll want to wait for this doctor! When I moved to the area choosing an OB for my first pregnancy was top priority. Dr. Collins is thorough, compassionate, and takens my concerns seriously. Good maternity care is difficult to come by these days, but have found it in this practice with Dr. Collins!

Dr. Collins was very caring and very considerate of my feelings. I have had to contact the office several times to get my medication worked out but they have been very curtious.

GREAT LISTENER!!!

Dr. Collins is the best GYN I have ever been to. She takes time to actually sit and listen to my concerns. She has always been very proactive, and tries to stay on top of any potential issues. I would tell anyone young or old that she would be a great choice for a GYN.

Dr. Collins is an excellent doctor that takes the time to listen and answer all of my questions. I think she is one of the best doctor's that I have seen, but her staff up from is horrible. They are rude and the billing department is horrible. Make sure you keep all your receipts and statements!

Dr. Sabrina L Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.