Dr. Sabrina N Markese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabrina N Markese?

Excellent Doctor!

I have had excellent experiences with Dr. Markese over nearly 20 years now. She listens and digs in where need be. As well, keeps good maps on my conditions. So much so, that even when I moved states away from the KC area for about 5 years, I journeyed back to see her as I could not find another doctor I felt I could connect with, transfer my history to, and have her knowledge and patience. There's something about the personal touch and a doctor that keeps the info in her head, not just on paper/electronics! Due to explanations and expectations, I have always left her office without any doubts of what I need to do to keep myself healthy and treat any condition or issue that falls my way.

After reading these reviews, I thought I should add my own. I've ben visiting Dr. Markese since the late 90's. She has diagnosed accurately, things that were abnormal for my age and were not a normal consideration. I feel I have a good relationship with her as she takes time to listen to and discuss my concerns. That said, I am a strong advocate for myself and am not afraid to ask how to get to the bottom of an issues I have. This adds to our relationship as she can appreciate that I, at least, take the time to review my own prescriptions, diagnosis, etc. and determine the questions I feel I need answered based on information from her, the pharmacist, the print out with medicines, my family history, etc. I also understand she can only afford to spend an allotted amount of time with me. This is the same for nearly every doctor in a general practice. So, again, I do my best to make the most of the time with her as well as the specialists I see.

dr markese has been my dr for 13yrs. she started at one office and i followed her to her current location. she has always spent the time needed with me. she listens, takes the time to explain and answers questions. if she doesnt know, she will look it right there for you. when i was taken to ER, she came and checked on me. she has recommended other specialty dr's for specific problems and i have never had issues with any of her recommendations. she has a good sense of humor and she appreciates my sense of humor which makes it a great relationship.

Dr. Markese has been my GP since 1999. I have had problems with high blood pressure and cholesterol. She has persevered with different medications and dosages until we found the right combination. I have found her to be a very competent and professional doctor. I appreciate her direct manner.

Great doc

She's easy to talk to, and very concerned about my family's health.

Dr Markese, works great with kids. I have 5 kids that feel so comfortable with her. I personally have seen her also and she is a very thorough doctor so she is well worth the wait!

honest and doesnt beat around the bush. straight forward and tells you like it is. might be considered a bit abrasive to some, but i like a dr that is honest and gives good advice. been seeing her for 10+ yrs now. awesome gal, once ya get around the sharp edges.