Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabrina G Obrien MD
Dr. Sabrina G Obrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, SC, with another office in Mount Pleasant, SC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sabrina G Obrien has 2 locations
258 N Ron McNair Blvd
Lake City, SC 29560
2225 Black Oak Ct
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Book Online Now
Dr. Sabrina G Obrien has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sabrina G Obrien has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina G Obrien - Posted on May 26th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina G Obrien - Posted on October 29th, 2008
23 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sabrina G Obrien Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sabrina G Obrien is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake City, SC.