Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabrina M Qazi has 2 locations
32255 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 120
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Book Online Now
Dr. Sabrina M Qazi has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sabrina M Qazi has the following 6 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 5 of 6
Rude beyond belief
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina M Qazi - Posted on January 18th, 2019
After waiting 2 months to get an appointment with this recommended provider I must say I have absolutely no idea why she is as busy as she is. She is rude, condescending, doesn't/refuses to listen to your concerns, bedside manner of that of a rock (rock is probably better), racist, etc. I could go on and on with reasons to not go see her. The office staff except for 1 medical assistant was rude as well. I almost walked out of the room while she was talking. I have never been treated so poorly by a (so called) professional in my life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina M Qazi - Posted on October 19th, 2018
Findly found relief
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina M Qazi - Posted on October 12th, 2018
I had a rheumatologist for years and just didnt seem to be getting any relief. After being referred to Dr Qazi, I finally feel like I’m better. She is patient and very thorough. She really knows what she is doing and cares about your well being. I love her!! My Mom sees her partner, Dr Parveen Qazi and feels the same way about her!!
Dr. Sabrina Qasi is the best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina M Qazi - Posted on July 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina M Qazi - Posted on September 1st, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
8 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Sabrina M Qazi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sabrina M Qazi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.