Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabrina M Rene has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sabrina M Rene has the following 12 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
Dr. Sabrina M Rene has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Rene is very moody, is very late to every appointment, and her office manager is a bully who supports Dr. Rene at every turn. I waited over an hour for both of my appointments, was not provided a referral as promised after the first appointment, and then treated even more poorly after I told Dr. Rene I was unhappy with the wait time and thought she did not respect my time or me. She then refused to provide a referral and declined being my Dr.
I have been going to Dr. Rene for 12 years and I would not change for any reason! She is easy to talk to and she makes sure you understand about your illness and treatment and medication. She is so kind, and spends as much time as you need her to. I never feel rushed or like I am asking her a stupid question. She puts you at ease and lets you know she cares. Michelle, her nurse, is very understanding and easy to talk to you as well. I would travel to wherever Dr. Rene moved, if she did. I don't want to see another dr.
This practice should close and dr rene should never call herself "doctor" again. Everyone is terrible in there. One time I was waiting to schedule my next appointment and the lady was talking to her colleague. I waited patiently and once she was done she turned to me, stopped smiling and scheduled my appointment as if I was wasting her time. The other lady in the front desk, once I complained once because I was disappointed they never called me for my results, she threatened me she would call the police. And dr rene herself...the least responsible person I have ever met in my life. She shows no concern for your situation at all. Don't ever go there!
Checked in at 1:45 Dr. Rene finally came in to see me at 3:30. Spent 7 minutes with me. Thats a pretty good gig to have. She needs to thank me for helping pay for her BMW at least.
- Emory University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sabrina M Rene in this video.
Dr. Sabrina M Rene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newnan, GA.