Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabrina S Selim MD
Dr. Sabrina S Selim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerville, MA, with another office in Cambridge, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Selim is affiliated with Metro West Medical Center, Health Alliance Hospitals and Mount Auburn Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sabrina S Selim has 2 locations
Dr. Sabrina S Selim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sabrina S Selim has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sabrina S Selim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
All business with a heart
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina S Selim - Posted on October 19th, 2018
Dr. Selim took over Alan Brush's practice at Harvard Vanguard on his recommendation. My experience with Dr. Selim has been excellent. I have never felt rushed, she does her homework, and follow up in terms of referrals and emails has been great. I would strongly recommend her as a primary care physician.
Very good experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sabrina S Selim - Posted on May 25th, 2018
I am surprised and confused at the low ratings from other reviewers, and noted that they left no comments. Dr. Selim took over from Dr. Alan Brush, who was my beloved PCP for 19 years, after his retirement. I have seen her 2-3 times now. She is friendly, attentive, and spent a great deal of time with me during our first appointment (over an hour). She has been very responsive to my email requests, and has taken seriously every issue I have brought up. I have been overall impressed with her.
Dr. Selim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sabrina S Selim Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sabrina S Selim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somerville, MA.