3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sabrina S Selim?

All business with a heart

Dr. Selim took over Alan Brush's practice at Harvard Vanguard on his recommendation. My experience with Dr. Selim has been excellent. I have never felt rushed, she does her homework, and follow up in terms of referrals and emails has been great. I would strongly recommend her as a primary care physician.

Very good experience

I am surprised and confused at the low ratings from other reviewers, and noted that they left no comments. Dr. Selim took over from Dr. Alan Brush, who was my beloved PCP for 19 years, after his retirement. I have seen her 2-3 times now. She is friendly, attentive, and spent a great deal of time with me during our first appointment (over an hour). She has been very responsive to my email requests, and has taken seriously every issue I have brought up. I have been overall impressed with her.

Dr. Sabrina S Selim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somerville, MA.