Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabrina K Varga has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sabrina K Varga has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Sabrina K Varga is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Varga is a nice doctor, will spend time with you but trying to get an appointment for the time you need is impossible. Needs to be open later so people that work can get in. Not everyone can leave work to get to her appointment that are open. 2nd time i have called to get an appointment and have to wait a week.
I feel like she rushes you out at times after you have been sitting in the exam room for 20 minutes, she sometimes feels like she is in a hurry to leave you. She doesn't ask if anything she did for you at the last visit helped you or not. Its like she doesn't always follow through like she should. She is very nice and fun, but my husband did not like her at all.
My entire family sees Dr. Varga. She is very sweet and kind. I never feel uneasy about any questions I have to ask. She never makes you feel like you're just a number. No question is to stupid to ask her. You always have you're dignity. That's not easy when it's pap test time. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Varga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sabrina K Varga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKinsman Medical Center, 8511 Main St, Kinsman, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sabrina K Varga in this video.
Dr. Sabrina K Varga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kinsman, OH.