Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sabriya B Ishoof has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 109
Dr Ishoof is by far one of the most realest and nicest doctor I have met . She is super nice and talks to you down to earth , also the waiting time is horrible and she is always at the hospitals for emergencies , but that is a good sign because you know shw will be there for your delivery . She is worth the wait .
THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AS I DID AT DR. ISHOOF OFFIC!!! 1ST HER NEW STAFF HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHATS GOING ON, 2ND THAT OFFICE IS IN FULL HIPPA VIOLATION, TH 2 MEN THAT WORK IN THAT OFFICE ONE BEING A DR AND THE OTHER A STAFF MEMBER ARE RUDE AND HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING REGARDING THE PRACTICE. I AM SO VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sabriya B Ishoof accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHumberto Barrios Md, 11760 SW 40th St Ste 311, Miami, FL
Dr. Sabriya B Ishoof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.