Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sacha J Wax
Dr. Sacha J Wax, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and New Orleans, LA (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wax has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sacha J Wax has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sacha J Wax has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 26
My sister originally went to Dr. Wax. She delivered my nephew C-section and everything went flawless. After hearing the praises, I decided to switch myself. I was more than pleased! She took time get to know me and my history and explain everything she was doing. . I could not recommend a better MD.
I only started going to Dr. Wax after my previous doctor's office could not fit me in for a visit after finding out I was pregnant and then started spotting. A friend recommended that I call Dr. Wax's office. They fit me in for an appointment the same day. Dr. Wax has made me feel very comfortable at all my visits and has been very informative. I never wait long to see her either. I am so happy to have her as my doctor.
All of the doctors at Lakeside Women's Speciality Center came highly recommended but when I called to schedule my appointment the receptionist told me that Dr. Bone was not taking on new patients but that I could get an appointment with Dr. Wax the next day! Next day appointments are unheard of in the world of OB/GYNs. Dr. Wax was awesome! She was kind and really listened to all of my concerns. On top of that the entire office staff was super friendly! Highly recommend this office and Dr, Wax to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Ochsner Health System
Dr. Sacha J Wax accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sacha J Wax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.