Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sachdev P Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sachdev P Thomas has the following 15 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Thoracic Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Sachdev P Thomas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Thomas is very thorough and answers all of our questions. He spends adequate time with us and never acts rushed. I would definately recommend him for anyone going through Lymphoma. Unfortunately, my experience was not as good at the registration area that takes your insurance cards. The staff member was very rude and condesending. I tried to call the hotline number to provide feedback but no one bothered to call me back. Other staff were very nice.
Kind. Very Knowlegable
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Loyola University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVa Central California Health Care System, 2615 E Clinton Ave, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sachdev P Thomas in this video.
Dr. Sachdev P Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.