Dr. Sachi Gowda Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sachi Gowda?

Arrogant & dismissive

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I saw Dr. Gowda for a nasty infection I contracted last year. She was rude & dismissive. It felt like she was blaming me for my illness. There was information about what I had that would have been helpful, but was not given to me despite all the questions both my husband & I asked. We only learned of the long term problem (from the infection) when I began therapy & the therapist informed us.

unimpressed

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I saw Dr. Gowda after suffering for years with Lyme disease and several other infectious diseases. I had chronic candidiasis in my mouth and esophagus, and she was dismissive and seemed rushed to get me out of her office. I was deathly ill, running fevers daily, in chronic pain. She did not help me. She did not seem to care. Perhaps she is better at the "uncomplicated", easy to diagnose diseases that appear on her doorstep, but every patient should matter. I later found an Infectious Disease doctor who spent time with me, ran tests, and actually cared about my well-being.

Dr. Gowda is a lifesaver - literally!

Posted on October 7th, 2013

After a series of 'inconclusive' tests to confirm our mother's condition, Dr Gowda authoritatively stepped in, quickly assessed her critical situation, and expedited her to life-saving surgery. If not for her decisive action, we would STILL be waiting for the results of the next 'inconclusive' test, and mom may not be with us today. We are forever grateful for Dr. Gowda's knowledge, skill and leadership. I would readily trust my life to her care. Greatly appreciated!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016