Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sachin Bahl has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss
- Growth Disorders
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Bahl is a very caring doctor. I understand that his staff has a very high call volume and have very "needy" patients. I think they are great! The staff has always taken good care of me and always have time to make small talk even when the phones are ringing off the hook. The reviews before are false, his staff is fantastic. I enjoy my visits with Dr. Bahl and his staff.
Dr Sachin Bahl is a very dedicated and caring doctor. He really takes the time to get to the bottom of your problem. I never feel like I'm being rushed out of the office. Some of his staff could use some lessons on being more polite and it is hard to get someone on the phone. Usually have to go to the office if I have some issue that needs taken care of right away. But I can put up with all of this because of the care that I am given by Dr. Bahl
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Sachin Bahl accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBahl & Bahl Medical Associates, 10922 Frankstown Rd, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Sachin Bahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.