Sachin Kamath Is this you?

Have you seen Sachin Kamath?

Confident Under Your Care

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I frequently of Dr. Kamath and how I was so confident that I would receive the very best treatment. I am a 10 year breast cancer survivor and know of many more, thanks to the dedicated people in oncology. Thank you Dr. Kamath and may you have a blessed life.

Radiation Guru

Posted on May 28th, 2013

He knows so much about radiation and its effect on the body. I kept throwing questions at him and he patiently explained and answered every single one. I trusted him and his staff to treat me. Best decision I ever made.

Sincere and so Nice

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I can't say enough positive things about this doctor. Radiation is by far the scariest thing for a patient. But Dr. Kamath is so calm and explains everything so well that I felt at peace after seeing him. I know I am in the best hands to take care of my prostate cancer.

Prostate Cancer Options

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Dr. Kamath spent plenty of time explaining the radiation options for my prostate cancer. I went home with all of my questions answered and was able to confidently make a decision overnight.

Explains it ALL

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Such a thorough and thoughtful doctor. He spent tons of time with me, made me feel completely comfortable with the treatment. I love him!

Great physician who cares

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Dr. Kamath took all the time in the world to help me understand my treatment. I know I received the highest level of care possible. I had skin cancer and he used a newer machine to zap it! It is gone, leaving behind new,pink skin.

Excellent Doctor, Wonderful Person

Posted on December 27th, 2011

I truly felt like I was the only patient on Dr. Kamath's schedule every time I was there. He gave me his full attention and so much time and understanding. Dr. Kamath not only knows his stuff when it comes to radiation, he knows when a person needs to talk.

AGreat Doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Dr. Kamath is an excellent doctor who is caring and very professional and is superb at his profession. His staff Jenna, Rene and Jackie are all very professional, friendly,caring and know their patients well.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Entire staff was caring and cheerful. If you have to see an oncologist this is one to go to!

Smart guy

Posted on December 21st, 2010

This radiation doctor is not only on top of all the latest research and techniques available, but he is warm and personable. He spent lots of time with me and his staff made me feel special and cared for. His cancer center is easy to use, pleasant and very comfortable. I recommend Dr. Kamath - so much better than going to the hospital.

The Best Radiation Oncologist

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Very highly recommend Dr. Kamath.!!After receiving the absolutely upsetting cancer diagnosis, I began meeting with physicians, and went in to see Dr. Kamath. He is just wonderful. At my initial consultation he compassionately put me immediately at ease about my cancer situation, and (back then) upcoming radiation treatments. He was unrushed in addressing my nearly endless list of questions. (I have been known to get a bit carried away with wanting to get tons of information on subjects, to allow me to calm my fears on a matter.)His answers were clear and straight forward, relayed in laymans terms that any non-medical person like myselfcould very easily understand. Dr. Kamath is a warm hearted, knowledgeable physician with significant years of experience. Gotta be, hands down, the BEST radiation oncologist around.Going in for my visits was a bright spot in otherwise dull days. Dr. Kamath, Gila Maria Fucanan (physicians assistant) , radiation technicians,and the entire office staff are extremely friendly and upbeat. The physical office building is nice and new, with two, well designed, comfortable waiting rooms (the main one in the lobby, and a smaller one in the clothes changing area). His office uses state of the art radiation technology; and delivers excellent therapy thats cutting-edge. Dr. Kamath stays current on the latest developments in the field. The time I spent getting nearly daily radiation flew by. Before I knewit, my radiation treatment was done. I found myself missing going in and seeing everyone (great group) in his office, once my treatment was complete.Dr. Kamath is with Diablo Valley Oncology and Hematology in Pleasant Hill, CA. I cant write enough of a positive glowing review to match the great care I received from Dr. Kamath and his staff. Only way to sum up the praise, is to note the best physician to go to for superior radiation treatment is Dr. Kamath.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017